Salary 600 euros/month, accommodation, food
- the daytime activities and the evening entertainment. You have to make sure the guests enjoy their holidays and want to spend as much time as possible inside the hotel.
- six days a week
- 8-9 hours a day, divided in three parts: Start10:00-12:30, 15:00-17:00 and 20:30-00:00
- During the day you will be responsible in organizing and delivering fun activities such as water polo, French boules, volleyball, darts, pool competitions, football, Family fun afternoons and lots lots more.
- Some of the hotels do have Kids Club and you may be asked to run activities in the club for the Children.
- The evening program includes your participation in kids disco show and The Main event for the evening.You will be required to either DJ, host with a microphone or be responsible for the organization of the show.
This is one of the most important aspects of being a good entertainer. PR means to talk to the guests, inform them about your program and become friends with them.
Where will you work:
You will work in a Hotel in either Protaras, Ayia Napa, Larnaca, Limassol or Paphos.
Where will you live:
You will live in a shared accommodation. You may share with up to 3 other people and accommodation is given as same-sex sharing (all female/all male).
You will be on a half board basis during the training course, breakfast and an evening meal.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Drinks are provided by the hotel once you start in the hotel.
You will need to purchase your own flights to and from Cyprus (Larnaca Airport), and also arrange your own transport to your accommodation from the Airport. We can provide a transfer from the airport for a small charge of 25 euros to cover petrol.
You will be paid Cheque on the 15th of the month for the month worked previously.
You will need to be able to fly to Cyprus between the 18th – 23rdApril. You must be able to work in Cyprus until the 31st October inclusive.